Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Is It.!

Seems to be my night for documentary type movies. This is the Michael Jackson movie of his work that was put together after he passed away. It is impressive, charming and illuminating. I have always wondered just how much he put into the music and the rest of his professional life. My doubts have answered. He is a master of his destiny. A control freak that only another control freak can love and admire. He's absolutely wonderful. I "so get him". Would not want him anywhere near my life. (But I have great respect for him, that is before the death scene.) Remember.... control freak. He had it mastered. In fact, I think he took the prize. But that was a digression.

The movie gives us a glimpse of his ability and talent and how he was able to translate to the entertainment world and thus, to us. He brought his songs back to the stage with dancers, carefully chosen. He also had decide to have a segment of the show with brothers... Sadly, this reunion did not take place where he wished it to be.

Overall, in my life, I haven't listened to the Jacksons much, listened to Michael and once in a while seen a video. I do know that that he that he has a huge talent. But tonight, to see him in documentary footage, of rehearsals, I realize how amazing, how talented, how humble he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment